I Wanna Be a Project Alpha TV Star!

Hey guys, have you ever wondered whether you have a shot at becoming a celebrity? Maybe you've been watching American Idol or the Biggest Loser Club Asia and you've kinda secretly fantasized about how nice it would be if you had just a minute of their spotlight. Perhaps when you were growing up, you dreamed of becoming a Hollywood superstar and imagined yourself having a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I know I have, well... in a way. As a young boy of 9 I was obsessed with becoming Christopher Reeve aka Superman. (ok, you can get off the floor and stop the hysterical laughter now...)  Somehow the thought of being faster than a speeding bullet and leaping tall buildings on a single bound appealed to me then. I even went as far as dressing the part. (I shall spare you the specifics, for  fear of giving you a hernia from all the laughing!) Well, that aside, if you really, really want to be a famous star, I've got good news, there just might be a chance for you to get some limelight. =) Project Alpha Season 2 is offering YOU (yes you...my potential for stardom and celebrity status blog reader) a chance to be featured as a Guest Blogger in the next season of Project Alpha. How? Very simple only, just click on this link I wanna be a Project Alpha TV Star  - Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions or projectalpha.ruumz.com/groups

0 comments:

Post a Comment