My Favourite Surfing Spot

Most people have a favourite surfing spot. For some it's at home, for others at cyber cafes. If you ask me, I would say that my favourite surfing spot would be the Starbucks Coffee outlet inside Borders at Gardens MidValley. The reason why it's my favourite is because not many people know about it and therefore it's not packed and crowded like the rest of the other 2 outlets at the MidValley area. Besides, it's very cosily located at the back corner of Borders which makes it extremely ideal for me. Secluded from the rest of the world and free from disturbances one can surf in solitude and peace. What more can you ask for? The internet speed is usually good because there's not many people using up all the bandwidth, plug points are quite ample (if not you can request for an extension) So yeah, I'm sure you can see why it's a great place for undisturbed surfing. The PLUS POINT is that I can sip down my favourite nice piping hot Cafe Latte while surfing. I have at times literally sat there for a good 4-5 hours surfing while waiting for my wife to finish her shopping or her facial. See it's perfect. =) The other good thing about that location is that they actually allow you to bring in up to 3 or 4 magazines for browsing. So...if that is not ideal, I don't know what is!! - Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment