Taiping Laksa

Went back to Taiping last weekend with Jen and my in-laws for the Cheng Beng festival. (Wanted to visit grandma as we didn't get a chance to do that during the recent New Year. I do kinda enjoy going to Taiping, you can see lot's of old buildings, greenery...quite serene surroundings quite unlike KL. The food is cheap too. The moment we arrived we headed straight for Port Weld or now more commonly known as Kuala Sepetang. It is reputed to have one of the best laksas in Taiping and I can see why. The place was already full when we arrived with people lining up to order. Thankfully we managed to get a table. The only reason why the bowl was almost empty was because I was so intent on enjoying it that I almost forgot to take a picture of it. haha... Needless to say, I was quite satisfied with the quality and you know how high my laksa standard is. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment