Laksa Lover


I am reminded of the song which Ron Kenoly sang with Darlene entitled "You Are" (Click on the link to listen) I know I'm bordering sacrilegious to even remotely try to suggest that this song describes my relationship with curry laksa. However, if you have tasted great laksa before, you too would be inspired to pen similar words. I recently had a decent bowl of it at La Manila MidValley. Those of you who know me, know that when it comes to my favourite dish, I have set pretty high standards. For it to be listed here means that it has passed my stringent tastebud test. :) It is not the best I have tasted but I would consider it to be in the top 5 range for me. The laksa stall at O&S still comes up tops for me and the Segambut comes in a close 2nd. So if you've come across some really good ones, do drop me a note. I'd like to go check it out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment