Jun Kee Restaurant

Wow, I just realized that my last 5 posts was about food. This was not intentional I assure you, just that in the last couple of weeks I've had the pleasure of eating at a few decent joints and I thought why not share the love? haha... Well, so this new place (it's not really new actually, just that it is new to me) is located at Taman Midah Cheras and it's called Jun Kee. Now the cool thing about this place is that right now they are having a special promotion until the month of Sept and each dish only cost RM8 - RM12 depending on what you order. Do note that this promotion is only available on the weekdays. I was there about 4 days ago and it had a pretty decent crowd. There were 7 of us and we ordered like 6 dishes including a fish and the bill only came up to RM96. Dishes were really tasty and if you do go, order the kangkung belacan. Not many places do this well, and this is one place that does. Will be going to another new place tomorrow, keep watch for post on it. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment