The most embarrassing day of my life

Yesterday has got to be like the most embarrassing day of my life. Was at Pavillion  with Jen to meet up with her good buddies from school for dinner when I decided that I needed to use the toilet. (I bet you know where this is heading) So I absent-mindedly walked into the long hallway leading to the restrooms not really looking properly at the 'puny' little symbols stuck by the wall of the entrances. (YES, I BLAME THEM! THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE!) and the first thing that entered my mind was "Ummm...where are the urinals ah?" How come this toilet don't have one?" My eyes were scanning around trying to locate them. The next thing was, how come all the men are wearing skirts? It took me a good 4 seconds to realize that I WAS IN THE WRONG TOILET!! My feet immediately developed a mind of its own, did an about turn and dashed out as fast as it could. As I was leaving I could hear little giggles. Boy, what a horrible nightmare. I think I shall have phobias going to public toilets now. haha... =)

4 comments:

emmy said...

bwahahahha..
I went into the wrong toilet once in Monash, hahaha, only difference was there wasn't anyone in there, THANK GOD!

Sivin Kit said...

Been there done that ... in Germany!

DayLeeDreamer said...

hahaa...we can now officially form a club or start a facebook group. =)

Beedavid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment