They came and they conquered...almost

OK. I know the picture is kinda crappy but it's the best my trusty Nokia 2300 could do. (Besides I think we were not supposed to take pictures. A regulation practiced in many establishments that still kinda baffles me. Why ah?) Anyway, the day finally came when Jen and I were supposed to go watch the Canto-pop concert "All About Men" at the Arena of Stars ,Genting. We decided to go a day earlier and booked ourselves into Awana to chill out. Ah...I love the cold weather. KL has become somewhat like a perpetual sauna. Saturday came and we had some time to kill before the concert so we went to the Strawberry Farm to get some fresh strawberries and cherry tomatoes which was quite a bargain really. It was going for like RM1 for 100g! As you can see from the picture, it doesn't look too bad. (Resembles grapes don't you think?) We took the skyway to Genting and spent the next few hours at Pedas Springs while waiting for the concert to begin. As expected, the concert was Full House. Screaming fans all over the place and then there's me... wondering why I was there. No-lah it wasn't so bad Just that they sang a few rather obvious off notes. All in all it was quite an interesting experience, one that I don't think I'll repeat. haha....

0 comments:

Post a Comment