Great Curry Laksa @ Restaurant Ah Loy

Most of my friends know that I am a connoisseur of curry laksa (the expert in eating kind) So the other day, we went to a Restaurant in OUG which serves a very decent bowl of laksa. I was surprised that I had never heard of the restaurant before, considering I am always hunting out good curry laksa places Anyway, we were there about 11am last Friday and they were just opened for business so everything was fresh and nice. The gravy was the thick kind (which I love!) and I got a generous portion of tau fu pok and chee pei. (which many stalls don't usually give) I ordered a big bowl and it was so good that I ate some more when Jen couldn't finish her portion. Very few stalls past my laksa meter test and I must say that this one does with very good flying colours. This is definitely a stall I would return to. The good thing is that they open until 11pm at night, so if you get a laksa hunger pang at night, you can still enjoy a good bowl there. Here are the details. 

Restaurant Ah Loy
No 11, 13 Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3
Taman Overseas Union
Off Jalan Kelang Lama , Kuala Lumpur
GPS: 3.073699, 101.672105
Tel: 03-7782 5001 / 013-302 3422
Map : Directions to Restaurant Ah Loy

0 comments:

Post a Comment